Most of the people of us are using windows xp version in there computer. Even though windows 7 and windows 8 are available. Thats because of the simplicity of the os. We all experience this problem while installing XP, that is time for installing may take around 30 to 45 minutes, But we can able to install the XP os in 10 minutes. If you think that is impossible, cool i will explain it.
- Put the OS cd in the CD/DVD drive and complete the format steps.
- Restart your computer
- After the above screen appears go to the command prompt by pressing SHIFT+F10
- Type taskmgr in the command prompt will open up the task manager window.
- Go to process in the taskmanager and then right click on setup.exe
- Select set priority ==> Real time
- Thats it XP will be installed in your computer.