In the evening sadness comes......

In the evening sadness comes and stands by the door, his face

Is hidden, from the dying sun he took some colors and painted his body

The sadness comes in the evening,

I stretched my hand and he caught my wrist, in an iron-hard clasp

He caught me out from my room, his face

Is black, he is ahead of me and I follow him

I crossed from the evening to the night, from the night to the dawn, then the morning, the noon, the day, the month

Crossing water, tree, boat, city, hill

Crossing blows, stumbling, poison, suspicions, jealousy, graves, genocide, the bones and ribs of civilization, swamp and grass

Then crossing my own death, death after death, going on and on

The bony fingers holding nothing but a pen

Nothing...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP